“AniFestROZAFA” Festival’s Regulation
Regulation of the International Film Festival for Children and Youth Audience “AniFest ROZAFA”.
1. General Conditions
The International Film Festival for Children and Youth Audience, “AniFestROZAFA” has already the status of an International festive activity. It has its own regulations regarding the competition of the films that will be part of this festival.
The films will be registered as part of the competition only if they will be compatible with all the criteria and requirements provided in the statute of the Festival, which includes the regulation and the application form.
2. General Criteria
1. Films that violate human rights, especially children’s rights as defined by the Convention of Human Rights and the Convention of Children’s Rights, will not be accepted.
2. Films realized in print 35 mm and in the electronic format will be accepted.
3. Competing films will be screened in the 35 mm format, or in DVD format.
4. The films must be completed after January 1, 2013.
5. The films can compete only in the categories specified in the regulation.
6. The topic and the technical feasibilities of the Short Artistic Films for children and youth and for the Short Animated Films have been defined as follows:
a- Are preferred to be present in the competition program during the days of the festival, Short Artistic Films and Short Animated Films , which treat the topic of the day matching with the convention on the rights of the children and youth.
b– A re preferred to be present in the competition program during the days of the festival, Short Artistic Films and Short Animated Films that are directed to children and youth with nowadays’ topics, plots, and adventure.
c- Are preferred to be present in the competition program during the days of the festival, Short Artistic Films which present the human beings and also animated characters.
2. Technology used in the films from children is unlimited.
<strong “mso-bidi-font-weight:=”” normal”=””> <strong “mso-bidi-font-weight:=”” normal”=””>2/1. Special Conditions for professional applicants
Short Artistic Films and Short Animated Films for children and youth.
1. The applicant must apply only 1 film in 1 DVD.
2. The film length must not be longer than 30 min.
3. The copy of the film for selection must be sent in DVD format, but it can be sent on-line too via wetransfer.com
4. All the materials (Entry Form 2014, photos and DVDs) that will be sent for selection will not be returned back to the applicant, but will be part of the Festival’s Archive.
5. In case the movie is selected for competition, the copy of the film must be sent in this format: 35 mm, DVD in compliance with the festival’s regulation (high resolution for display).
2/2. Special Conditions for applicants from Animation High Schools and Universities
1. The applicant, who is part of Animation Schools, does not have any limits in the number of the films that he/she can bring for competition.
2. The copies of films for selection must be sent in DVD special format, but they can be also sent on-line via wetransfer.com
3. The DVD formats that will be sent for selection will not be returned back to the applicant but they will be part of the Festival’s Archive.
4. If the film has been selected for competition, it must be submitted in a better format for the screening.
2/3. Special conditions for Short Animated Films and Artistic Films made by Children.
1. The main producer of the film must be a child or a group of children.
2. Films must be made by children under 16 years old.
3. Dates and deadlines
1. The electronic application for the films registration in accordance with the categories specified in the regulation, starts on <strong “mso-bidi-font-weight:=”” normal”=””>January 1, 2014 and ends on May 1, 2014.
4. The copy of the film selected for competition must be sent within September 1th, 2014.
4. The program
The competition program of the festival will be divided in five sections as follows:
* The Official International Competition of the Short Artistic Film and Animated Film made by students.
* The Official International Competition of the Animated Film and the Short Artistic Film for children and youth (humor, adventure, aksion).
* The Official International Competition of short fiction film and animated film which treat the topic of the day matching the convention of children’s rights.
* The Official International Competition of Schools of Animated Films made by children under 16 years old.
* Special Session. There are going to be presentet films from a partner festival.
5. Application Form
1. The applicant for “AniFestROZAFA” Festival must be authorized to send the film in the festival and the final treatment will be made as provided in these rules.
2. Applicants will fill in the application form in English.
3. Applicants must fill the forms electronically and all other adding materials for the films (photo of the producer, photo of the film, dialogue-list if there is any) must be sent electronically, on-line.
4. The applicant, after he/she is done with all the electronic procedures, must print the application form and mail it to the address of the main offices of the festival, attached with the film DVD no later than May 10, 2014.
5. The permission form, will be filled and send signed from the film’s authority electronically (online) after it is scanned.
6. Entry for registration and participation have no fees. (free)
7. The applicant must sent the following materials attached with the request for application:
a) A copy of the film in DVD. (In case it is not possible to send it on-line)
b) A CV of the director in English (on-line).
c) A photo of the Film’s Director (a minimum of 300 dpi of jpg format.) – on-line
d) Photos of the film, at least three copies (a minimum of 300 dpi of jpg format) – on-line
e) A short synopsis of the film, up to 500 characters in English – on-line
f) A dialog list in English – on-line
These materials must be sent to the address of the Festival’s organizers:
Rruga “ Lidhja e Prizerenit”
Pall. 4 ( VEGA) , shkalla 8 ap.28
, or on-line, regarding the address of the electronic form.
All the materials sent for selection will be made available for the Festival for archiving purposes.
The films will be used in accordance with the regulation code, for cultural and educative purposes, but not for comercial purposes. This will be shown in the application form, also.
<strong “mso-bidi-font-weight:=”” normal”=””>6. Criteria for Films in Competition.
1. The film which has been selected by the Commission for competition in “AnifestROZAFA” Festival, should be provided by the authors in a copy of 35 mm, or DVD-PAL format and high qualitative parameters.
2. The applicant selected for competition must send the copy of the Animated Film to the Festival, on his expenses to the official address of the organizers, not later than September 1th, 2013, in compliance with all the directions of the regulation.
3. The organizers of the festival will return the competition copy (35mm) on their expenses, not later than 40 days after the end of the festival, except for cases when it has been agreed otherwise by both parties.
7. Dialogue Films
1. The official language of the festival is English.
2. If a film contains dialog, comments or audio titles in the pre-selection copy, it must meet at least one of the following conditions:
a) The film must be in English.
b) The films in another language must be subtitled in English.
c) A dialog list in English must be attached to the pre-selection copy.
8. “AnifestROZAFA” – AWARD
* Best Short Film of the Festival “AniFestROZAFA2014”
* Best Short Film by Students.-2014
* Best Short Film for Children and Youth.- 2014
* The Best Film about the Children’s Rights
* Best Short Film, “<strong “mso-bidi-font-weight:=”” normal”=””>AniFestROZAFA2014”, by Children
a- First Prize – Medal accompanied with Diploma
b- Second Prize – Medal accompanied with Diploma
c- Third Prize- Medal accompanied with Diploma
The Festival will provide with its own expenses accomodation just for 1 person that has contributed in the film (producer, scenarist or animator) for every film selected in competition.
The Festival will also provide the 3-4 days stay and accreditation to take part during all events of the festival, whereas the travelling expenses shall be borne from the participator.
The festival’s organizers can make exceptions or facilitation according to some specific cases.
After the film has been selected for competition, the producer should allow the organizers of the Festival to use a three-minute commercial or 10% of the film length for promotion during the days of the festival and for publishing in the official website of the festival.
11. Closure dispositions
1. The organizers can make individual exceptions to the conditions specified in this regulation, but not favor and provide advantages to every candidate with no reason. Organizers have the right to make changes to the competition rules or to point 9 of the regulation, but they must notify via the website on: www. anifestrozafa..org & www.anifestrozafa.al & www.rozafaanifilm.com
2. These are subject to laws of the Republic of Albania and all contests related to them will be settled by the Albanian courts in accordance with the Albanian Law.
3. Since the moment of submitting the request for participation in “AnifestROZAFA” Festival, the participant must accept the regulation of the International Festival Competition.
pallati 4 “VEGA” shk. 8 apartamenti 28 ,
Eneos– tel: : + 355 693241956 , Ines tel+355 695288884